Lyophilized powder form,lables removed before ship
HCG Frozen power,Will remove HCG lables before delivery
Notice: we use other product name on shipping paper and remove lables for customs easy
The price is for 10vials HCG
HCG 2000iu (Human chorionic gonadotropin,HCG)
Name: Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin for Injection,HCG
Ingredients: This product is extracted from the urine of pregnant women chorionic gonadotropin, plus appropriate excipients, the freeze-dried sterile products.
Accessories: dextran 40, mannitol, PH regulator hydrochloric acid or (and) sodium hydroxide
Appearance: white freeze-dried lumps or powder. HCG
HCG Indications: (HCG)
1. Prepubertal diagnosis and treatment of cryptorchidism
2. Hypopituitarism due to male infertility, can be combined with HMG. Long-term gonadotropin dysfunction who should be supported by testosterone treatment.
3. Pituitary gonadotropin insufficiency due to anovulatory infertility, women, and often ineffective in the treatment of clomiphene citrate, the joint should be combined with this and the post-menopausal gonadotropins to promote ovulation.
4. For in vitro fertilization to obtain more oocytes, to be combined with post-menopausal gonadotropin.
5. Women in the treatment of luteal insufficiency
6. Dysfunctional uterine bleeding, pregnancy, threatened abortion, habitual abortion.
Specifications:2000iu, 5000iu HCG
Dosage and Usage of HCG: intramuscular adding 1-2ml sterile water for injection or sodium chloride injection solution.
1. Adult content (HCH)
1.) Male gonadotropin insufficiency due to hypogonadism, intramuscular injection of 1000-4000 units, 2-3 times per week for several weeks to several months. To trigger sperm production, treatment must continue for 6 months or longer, if the sperm count of less than 5000,000 / ml, applications should be merged birds gonadotropin for 12 months or so.
2) ovulation, anovulatory female infertility or in vitro fertilization, in post-menopausal gonadotropin, or the day after the last administration clomiphene 5-7 days after the last administration, intramuscular injection of a 5000-10000 units, continuous treatment for 3 -6 weeks, without the effect of withdrawal.
3) luteal phase defect, in the period 15-17 days from the date of ovulation, an intramuscular injection of 1500 units every other day, once every 5 times, can be adjusted according to patient response. After pregnancy, to maintain the original dose until 7-10 weeks
4) dysfunctional uterine bleeding 1000-3000 units intramuscular injection. Habitual abortion, pregnancy, threatened abortion 1000-5000 units intramuscularly.
2. Pediatric dosage
1) developmental retardation by determination of testicular function, intramuscular injection of 2000 units, once a day for three days.
2) prepubertal cryptorchidism, intramuscular injection of 1000-5000 units, 2-3 times per week, after a good response appears disabled. The total number of injections not more than 10 times
Adverse reactions (HCG)
1) for ovulation, the more see who was induced mild to moderate ovarian cysts or ovarian enlargement, with mild bloating, stomach pain, pelvic pain, and can be dissipated in 2-3 weeks, were as rare severe ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, the vascular permeability increased significantly Erzhi fluid in the pleural, peritoneal, and pericardial cavity caused a rapid and massive accumulation of a variety of complications, such as reduced blood volume, electrolyte imbalance, blood concentration, abdominal hemorrhage, thrombosis. Clinical manifestations of the Ministry of abdominal or pelvic pain, indigestion, swelling, decreased urine, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea, shortness of breath, leg swelling, often occurs 7-10 days after ovulation or at the end of treatment, the reaction can be severe life-threatening.
2) for the treatment of cryptorchidism in male sexual precocity occurs occasionally, manifested as acne, penis and testicles increase, increased pubic hair, excessive body growth
3) Less common side effects include: breast swelling, headaches, irritability, depression, fatigue.
4) Occasionally injection site pain, allergic skin rash.
5) the FDA to increase ovulation rate of multiple births or neonatal immature, premature birth, etc.
Suspected to have pituitary hyperplasia or tumor pain, prostate cancer or other hormone related to cancer pain in patients with disabling (with the promotion effect). Precocious puberty who not clear diagnosis of vaginal bleeding, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts or ovarian enlargement, thrombophlebitis, first-stimulating hormone of sexual patients with a history of allergy to disable
1) should be used with caution in any of the following: prostatic hypertrophy, asthma, epilepsy, heart disease, migraine, renal dysfunction, etc.
2) found that ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome and ovarian enlargement, pleural effusion, ascites and other complications should be discontinued or seek medical advice
3) patients with instructions for use should the possibility of multiple pregnancies. Use regularly asked about adverse reactions and clinical examination
4) there may be false positive pregnancy test should be checked after 10 days treatment.
5) with caution in patients with high blood
6) The temporary configuration before application of this product
7) Player caution
Used with caution in pregnant and lactating women
Pediatric Use: It should be noted may cause precocious puberty, bone-side of early closure
Old drugs: the potential should be considered in elderly patients with androgen-related evoked the possibility of swelling, due to the physiological elderly patients is low, it should be reduction
Drug interaction: combination therapy with pituitary gonadotropin (such as HMG), may cause adverse reactions, which should be used with caution
Overdose: No data
Drug toxicity: gonadotropin drugs. Women to promote and maintain luteal function, the luteal synthesis of progesterone. Can promote follicle formation and maturation. And can simulate physiological luteinizing hormone peak and trigger ovulation. Pituitary insufficiency in men's testes produce androgens, facilitate testicular descent and male secondary sexual characteristics.
Storage: protected from light, not more than 20 degrees Celsius
HCG wholesale,HCG injection,buy HCG,HCG online,Rocbio HCG,HCG wholesale,HCG retail,HCG injectable,HCG China,HCG loss fat
Typically, when HCG is used for weight loss, it is administered in the form of injections. The dosages can vary, but a common protocol involves a daily injection of HCG along with a very low-calorie diet (VLCD). The HCG dosages in such protocols are often in the range of 125 to 200 international units (IU) per day.
People on HCG Weight Loss Program may worry about HCG side effects. For those of you who are unfamiliar with what HCG is; HCG is actually an acronym which means Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. The hormone is naturally produced within the body of a woman when she becomes pregnant, and this particular hormone becomes present in urine. In fact, over-the-counter pregnancy tests test for this hormone to indicate if a woman is with child or not. HCG is also used as a diet aid and this has drawn considerable attention to the possible HCG injection side effects (side effects of HCG shot) that may exist.
HCG is presently relied upon as a medication for fertility and it is also used to safely promote the production of testosterone in males. This hormone is further used for weight loss endeavors with considerable success. In the early 1950s, Dr. A.T.W. Simeon from the United Kingdom revealed that injections and oral supplements of the HCG hormone assisted dieters in managing a super low calorie diet and that HCG injections prove to work excellent as an appetite suppressant. Experts assert that an individual can easily maintain a diet consisting of as little as 500 calories daily without experiencing tremendous hunger.
When HCG shots are used for fertility reasons, the larger amount is known to cause occasional headaches, and pregnancy symptoms. However, the amount differences between HCG used for Weight Loss (125 IU to 200IU) and HCG for fertility purpose (10,000 IU) is significantly different. So there are rarely side effects reported while using HCG diet injections, or oral hCG for weight loss.
The HCG side effects, or HCG injection side effects (side effects of HCG shot) one will have to keep an eye out for include the onset of headaches, irritability, restlessness, slight water retention, tenderness of breast tissue, swelling of the injection sight, and depression. If a user of HCG products notes any side effects, it is recommended that he or she cease using the products immediately and that he or she seek out the assistance of a physician.
When Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is used for weight loss, individuals may encounter various issues and concerns. Here are some common problems associated with using HCG for weight loss:
Caloric Restriction: HCG weight loss plans often involve very low-calorie diets (VLCD), which can lead to nutritional deficiencies and may pose health risks. Extreme caloric restriction can result in fatigue, dizziness, and other adverse effects.
Side Effects: HCG use can lead to side effects such as headaches, irritability, fatigue, and water retention. In some cases, individuals may experience more severe side effects, including blood clots and ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS).
Lack of Long-Term Sustainability: HCG-based weight loss plans often involve a specific regimen that may not be sustainable in the long term. Once the HCG treatment is discontinued, individuals may struggle to maintain weight loss without addressing lifestyle and dietary factors.
Expense: Obtaining HCG injections or supplements can be costly, especially when considering the need for medical supervision and regular check-ups during the weight loss program.
Psychological Impact: Rapid weight loss associated with HCG programs may not address underlying psychological factors related to eating habits and body image. This can contribute to potential challenges in maintaining a healthy relationship with food.
Lack of Regulation in Supplements: Over-the-counter HCG supplements are available, but their safety and efficacy are not guaranteed. The lack of regulatory oversight for some supplements may result in varying quality and potential health risks.
Before considering HCG for weight loss, individuals should consult with healthcare professionals to discuss potential risks, assess the suitability of HCG for their specific situation, and explore safer and more evidence-based weight loss approaches.